Richemont International is one of the main companies in the luxury goods market. In the UK, their subsidiary, Richemont UK, owns jewellery/watch brands such as Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels and Montblanc, fashion brands like Azzedine Alaia and Alfred Dunhill and leisure brands such as James Purdey & Sons.
Mitchell Price have worked as construction consultants for Richemont UK since 2003. There has not been a year since then when we haven’t been working hard for the group.
We have acted for them as Project Managers, Cost Consultants and Contract Administrators on retail, office and light industrial projects in numerous locations in London and the provinces.
Our roles with Richemont have been:
- Pre-lease inspections and advice
- Project Managing the project from start to finish, including dealing with all other consultants
- In house architectural design of those parts of the project which are not designed by the client’s architect
- Estimating cost for the project, obtaining tenders from contractors and managing the cost of the project
- Monitoring the quality of the works to completion of the project
- Collating and handing over record documentation
We hope to be working with Richemont for another 15 years!